DO YOU DO LIVE TRAININGS?
Currently, we only do online "home study" courses. We're open to doing more though if you're interested! Feel free to contact us.
DO YOU TARGET A SPECIFIC AUDIENCE?
We advertise to professional counselors and focus our courses on providing materials to clinicians working in the field.
HOW ARE YOUR COURSES DIFFERENT?
We put great amount of scrutiny and review on our course material in order to only provide courses that are going to directly improve clinician's ability to improve their practice and craft. We specifically look at the material covered based on the clock hour, the use of evidence based practice, handouts provided, use of recent references, and other criteria in the materials.
WHAT MATERIALS WOULD I NEED FOR A COURSE?
We would need at least the following information:
1) Course description.
2) Course objectives (At least 1 per hour)
3) Course recording (without participant information)
4) Copies of any handouts
5) Copies of Powerpoints/Slide Deck (including a disclosure at the beginning and links to any videos)
6) Works cited page (with at least 5 citations that are no more than 10 years old from a peer reviewed academic journal)
7) Post-test and answer key (10 questions for the 1st hour and 5 questions for each additional hour)
8) Your Bio and resume/CV: including credentials, work experience, place of highest education, and highest education level or program name (Such as MA in counseling, MS in clinical psychology, MSW, PH.D, etc.).
9) Your license information: State license and NPI number
10) Your headshot/professional picture
WHAT IS THE FEE SPLIT?
We offer a 35% royalty split but we also do not sign exclusivity to the recording nor the material. This means you're free to resell it anywhere else you would like. We also cover all the cost of getting the course accredited, all the advertising, participation management, video hosting and accommodations requirements, etc. You wouldn't need to do anything extra besides make the course as useful and high quality as you can. These can even be recordings of live trainings you've already done so long as participant privacy is maintained and you haven't signed exclusivity for that course recording to somewhere.
We’re offering generous fee splits well above industry rates and are happy to host video, written, or even some live sessions. As a general rule, the better quality the courses, the better the split would be for you. We can also discuss a single payment for the course recording or material if you would like.
All you would have to focus on is making the most useful training possible. We’d do all the rest while you would get passive income as a share of every purchase. We do not sign for exclusivity, nor do we have “noncompete clauses,” because our main goal is to make your course be as useful and available to as many counselors as possible.
Our focus is quality over quantity and all courses are reviewed by licensed mental health therapists prior to approval.
We’re always happy to talk if you have more questions about the business side.
IS THERE ANY UPFRONT COSTS TO ME?
No. We do not charge anything to join our team or begin providing your courses through our learning platform. It's free to join and we're always looking for more help!
IF I PARTNER WITH YOU, WHO WILL OWN THE MATERIAL FOR THIS COURSE? CAN I STILL SELL IT OTHER PLACES?
You will still own the material including the recording or written material itself. You are free to sell it with other Continuing Education Providers so long as you don't sign away exclusivity to them for the course. We would only have the rights to sell it on our website. We would not sell your course at another website unless we discuss and sign a new contract. You can also control if you want us to take the course down. At anytime for any reason, if you want us to stop selling your course, we'll take it off of our website. You are still in control of the course.
This is unlike other CE providers who may manipulate you into signing over the rights to the course or may sell it out from underneath you to other CE providers without any benefit to you.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT TO ME?
Our mission is to provide quality tools to clinicians. Besides helping us with that goal, you will be paid a fee split for any courses of yours that we sell. You wouldn't need to do any advertising or accrediting the course. We would do all that for you at our own cost. You would also benefit from the course selling since you would get a split of the fees students pay on the course. Upon request, you can also take any course for CE credits in our library at no cost to you.
HOW DO I RECORD THE COURSES?
If you’ve already taught and recorded the material live, you can just email us and we’ll send a dropbox for you to upload the files. If you’ve never taught before, there are many options. The most popular two are:
1) Record yourself through zoom, google meet, or free OBS Studio while giving the material. This doesn’t have to be all in one sitting either. We can stich together the recordings so that you can do a little bit of recording between your canceled appointments or a little bit each day.
2) Meet with a member of our team and record the course with an audience of 1 or 2. We’ll handle all the technology and recording details and you’ll have a live audience to ask questions, get feedback, and discuss the material as you’re teaching it.